INDOOR TENNİS COURT INSTRUCTİON FOR USE
INDOOR TENNIS COURT OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Persons / teams who wish to play on the tennis court apply to the relevant personnel.
- It is not allowed to enter the courts with clothes other than sports clothes.
- Before starting the sport, a doctor should be checked. Players who have health problems (heart patients) should not participate in the game. Otherwise, the responsibility rests with the player.
- Participants are advised not to bring valuables with them. No responsibility is accepted for theft or loss in the locker room or the field.
- It is forbidden to consume food and drink other than water in the field.
- Smoking on site is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol should not be consumed before use. Those who use the facility as an alcoholic are removed from the facility.
- If the facility is licensed, you will not be armed.
- The facility officer is authorized to request the user to present his / her identity when necessary. In this case, the user cannot use the facility unless he presents his identity.
- If the facility will be closed for renovation, the teams will be notified of the time period.
- It is the responsibility of the teams who deliberately damage the rooms and the facility. The damage will be provided from the teams.
- After the match, the locker rooms keys and materials should be handed over to the officials.
- Dressing rooms should not leave the water open and do not throw away clogging substances in the expense.
- Each reservation is for 1 hour of use and cancellations must be notified to the person in charge 1 day in advance.
- Reservations can be made on 6483 internal lines or from the Sports Coordination Office (indoor gym).
- If the cancellation is not made on time, the court fee will not be refunded.
- Users must follow the above clauses and follow the warnings of the officials.
- Fees will be deposited to Halkbank's TR390001200978500006000071 Iban account or Halk Bank's 06000071 account.
- Banka Indoor tennis court usage fee ”should be stated in the bank receipt statement.
- The sports coordination office has the right to make all kinds of changes.